DYPSOE has always believed in delivering quality services to its students and its parents. We have our own website. The site allows easy access to all that our institution stands for: the philosophy, vision, administrative procedures, services provided, almanac etc. The attractive and extremely user friendly links enable both parents and students to keep up with the most recent happenings of the school. Important general announcements can be reviewed at a quick glance. Our interactive portal will enable all students and parents to access the daily homework, class work, test schedules, class timetables, results, mark sheets, sample question papers, library books and several other facilities online. This facility which is updated on a daily basis will also permit you to update your communication details e.g. changing telephone/ mobile phone numbers, residential/ mailing addresses etc.
OUT STATION TOURS / PICNICS
The school may arrange for national / international tours / picnics for its students. These tours will be optional for the bonafide students of the school only. For this it is required that parents of children studying in classes from Grade - I to Grade - X submit a copy of their passport at the time of admission to the school. Although the school strives hard to bring the best opportunity to the child, the parents are requested to understand completely and verify all details regarding diet, schedule, modes of transport, and places of visit, stay etc. directly with the authorized tour company. Students are expected to follow the directions of the tour Managers / Teachers accompanying the tour. No mobile phone or valuable camera / electronic gadgets will be permitted. The parents and students will be able to contact each other at stipulated times given by the tour operator only. The school shall not be responsible for changes made by the tour operator. The school reserves the right to cancel the tour due to reasons significant and unavoidable.
- Parents are expected to support and reinforce the school rules and policies. The school expects parents to attend parent-teacher meetings, school functions and thus show their interest in their student's school activities.
- Parents, guardians or other persons are not allowed to speak to the students or their teachers during class hours / during transition without the permission of the Principal. Appointments may be made before hand to interact during a teacher's free period, with the approval of the Principal.
- Private tuitions are strongly discouraged. If there is a real need, written permission is required from the Principal to engage a tutor at home. School Teachers are not ordinarily allowed to give tuitions to pupils who are being taught by them and parents are requested to strictly refrain from engaging the school teachers for their ward's private tuition.
- Parents are expected to co-operate in the work of the school by enforcing regularity and discipline and by taking general interest in the child's progress.
- Parents are expected to encourage the students to speak in English. Parents should take keen interest and initiative for the academic development and fluency in English of their wards so as to maintain the school's standard.
- The school will insist on strict punctuality, regular school attendance, cleanliness in dress, general grooming and fidelity to study and work assignments. Absence from school for merely social functions will be strongly discouraged.
- Students who neglect their lessons will be required to stay in school after class to complete their lessons.
- Attendance at school functions such as Children's Day, Teacher's Day, Sports Day, Independence Day, Republic Day, etc. is very essential.
- Parents or guardians are specially requested to notify the school of any change in their address or telephone numbers.
- When communicating with the Principal, parents are requested to mention in their letters the standard, name, roll number and division in which their children are studying.
- Parents are requested to cooperate with the school in all its activities including planning / organizing / volunteering / sponsoring / compeering events, annual day, sports day, other programmes etc as and when required. Parents are also expected to voluntarily extend their expertise and knowledge in their respective fields for the betterment of students and school, if the school seeks for the same.
- Parents are expected to fully cooperate with the school for preparing the children for various competitions, examinations, performances etc. Parents are also expected to accompany the students for all the competitions, examinations, performances etc conducted at venues outside the school premises, if selected and recommended by the school.
- Parents or guardians should as soon as possible notify the school authorities of the occurrence of any contagious or infectious disease in the house where a pupil lives, and the pupil or pupils must not be sent to school until all danger of infection is over after the LAST CASE in the house, as may be the nature of the disease. Parents and guardians may discuss with the members of the staff regarding their child's/ward's behaviour and progress in school during PTMs. Previous permission of the Principal is required to visit a teacher during the school hours other than the Parent Teacher Meetings.
- Parents are requested not to discuss with the members of the staff regarding their child's/ward's behaviour and progress inside the school premises during transition.
- Parents are aware that the school reserves the rights to make changes in the school rules and regulations, which will be communicated to students and parents and shall be binding to all. Parents are requested not to pressurize the Principal or Management with regards to such school's rules and regulations.
- Parents are given to understand that they cannot dictate to the Principal and School management. The Management has the sole rights to admit or retain pupils in the school or cancel the admission of the student at its own discretion.
- School Management and the Principal will reserve the rights of promotion for any child whose parents are found to be irresponsible towards their children.
- Kindly ensure that the child's name is written on all the items used by the child in school.
- Please laminate the parent I-card or use plastic pouches provided by the school.
- Check the School Bag / School diary daily. It contains important information for you.
- The School Dress has been designed keeping in view the taste of children. Ensure that it is clean and hygienic.
- In case of another person coming to pick up the child, the substitute is expected to have both the I-Card and a letter of authority.
- Kindly have the photo of the person who will pick up your child pasted on the parent I-card. (Extra parent I- card is available on request) If you expect your child to come home on his own, (For Grade II Onwards only) you will have to submit an undertaking about the same.
- No child will be handed over to a person not known to the teacher / security.
- You are requested to come on time to pick up your child.
- Please do not talk to the class teacher regarding your child's progress while picking up or dropping your child.
- At the end of the school day, buses will leave first and the transition of the walkers will be only after the buses leave.
- Parents are requested to refrain from waiting in the school premises during the school hours except for meeting the Principal or teachers by prior appointment.
- Tiffin boxes should not be too big. Wafers, sweets etc. should not be packed in Tiffin box.
- Friday is a Fruit Day. Kindly pack fresh fruits in your child's Tiffin.
- Eggs / Non vegetarian food is strictly not allowed in the school premises.